March 7, 2011

Just came back from 2D1N chalet @downtown east with part of w14g :D
Liyin, michelle, yk, abdullah, kangqi, xiaocai, churen, jannica, xuejun, syaza, nazi, bio faci & her dear, shuyi, crystal

Only 10 of us stayed overnight, and we went night cycling.
First is around pasir ris randomly and later back to chalet then all the way to changi village
Total is around 16km?
But part of it some weird things happened to us such as the scent, images, instinct and voices.
During shower also heard some voices but guessed it was us ourselves. (?)

It will totally be my first and last time cycling to changi :)
Fell down and got some abrasions again cos I solo bicycle awhile, think I totally had back the fear of cycling again.
But glad that in the end cycled the 2 seater with my friend on the journey if not I'm sure to fall down alot of times and met with more weird occurances.


May God bless all of us for today's incident.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment