March 9, 2011


Happy birthday to TANGOUJUN darling :D



Early in the morning had breakfast dad prepared for me before going off for work
Ham, egg, cheese and tomato sandwich yums !

Then bathed prepared and all, and went to accompany cheryl for her enrolment in rp together with huisin and cindi.
Proceeded to cpf building and aijisen ramen, ate like pig cos all damn hungry.
But super tasty! Although quite spicy cos I ordered spicy ramen.
Bought new ear studs cos my stopper drop off :@, happyhappy .

Went to meet the others with cheryl at marina square.
(Girls)Gj, ivykoh, jennifer, me, cheryl went to kbox till 630pm
I didn't really sang any cos again some songs remind me of stuffs, mood abit low.
Played bowling of 2-3 games with (boys) jasonm, teddy, leonard, hafiz & later eveteo came

It was super fun although my mood abit up and down due to some issues,
and though I never won before playing with them!

Proceeded to pizzahut for dinner/supper and totally rofl cos the boys kept making fun of the waitress's pronunciation, worst is when she is taking our orders and we cannot control our laughter.
All went silent when our orders arrived cos all too hungry already!

Went home after that cos all had something on tomorrow morning,
And I'm so dumb to remember wrongly when my event is to take place at noon =.=

Felt real guilty and sad when remembered that I cannot really celebrate any birthdays but still,
Overall enjoyed myself today & hope the birthday girl does too :)



Tomorrow lab tour with w14g at SGH !
Exciting exciting :D


Loves for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment