March 5, 2011


I did managed to wake at 6am today!
But dad did not and went to work partially cos I fell asleep back.
Roar, so woke up at 1pm and lazed a little

Grocery with two big bags that can make my hands break
Sandwich for dinner today, then off to meet the girls :)
Cindi huisin jennifer goujun cheryltay at amk watch 'i am number four'
Awesome movie! Lead was eye-catching

Proceeded to chomp ate stingray, potato leaves, popiah, satay
Most of the stores early close, damn it so craving for chicken wings ):
Had fun chit chatting and reminiscing, cabbed home later.

I'm not feeling sleepy now!
And hungry again, stupid weird stomach.

Tomorrow facial, then most probably going cook chicken curry with sis and bro :D
Just now on cab was thinking if they do not accept nets then I can ask mum down to pay for me first. Then thought of..... then major ))):
): still cannot accept, never will.
keep linking most to mum...... everytime almost everyday ):


Uniqlo has not called either of us yet.
Waiting...



Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment