March 3, 2011

Dad asked me to go market with him tomorrow, wake up at 6am
Should i GO ?!?!?!?

Crazy wake up so earlyyyyyyyyyy (although includes walk go there, breakfast all)
Let's see if can I wake up anot,
Then shall jog/walk after putting the market stuff into fridge.

Haven't really break the news of chalet to daddy yet
Don't know how to start although it's only one night.
90% guess he will oppose but I will still go anyway

Today sentosa with part of w14g
Ended real quickly cos need to go home prepare dinner but it was still absurb fun, really enjoyed myself alot :D
Dinner was bland and aweful but still edible, my cooking skills really cmi ):

Tired after waking up so early (8am) and still had other household chores to do
Dad kind of ordered me around and constant remind me to do this and that, it's irritating cos I'm really tired and some can be put to tomorrow when I'm more free.
Tonight's moodswing kind of weird, ups and downs and ups and downs.




One month had passed since it happened.
Time really flies.
Life is frail, it comes and go. I lost confidence towards it.


My health, I think is deterioiating.
I need a check up soon, chest and stomach pain, liver most probably also not going well.


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment