February 18, 2011

Home alone is boringgggggggg.

Now holidays,
Dad kept going out to play mj with his friend
Sis has project to rush
Bro had to attend NS


Quiet house, nothing to do (actually got tons of packing to do but it still bore me out..), no more family gatherings.. major envy when I see family together.
How much I wished to call out to somebody by the name of 'MUM', I talk to air at home, trust me. Cos I believed that mum is around, and she will hear me out.. ):

I dreamnt of my whole family with me together attempting sucide
I guess I'm kind of sick, but that is the time where I see the whole family working together and coming together, to join Mum up there.
Weird isn't it?

I still think this is a dream.
It's the third week of nightmare.


So lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment