February 17, 2011

Okay hey I'm back, with a more optimistic feeling I guess.

Exams exams exams this week,
I think I screwed up maths and cog, didn't really complete cog
Which I had most confidence in most of the time since I think it's rather easy module ):

Maths I lost 9 marks,
Differentiated instead of integration, what's more I know how to do integration but just a carelessness in my part..

For physics, major major major careless mistakes.
Well for UT2 Bio screwed up, eight marks away from scoring full marks !
And 2 marks away from getting A,
Sucks lah moderation and grade difference, sometimes it's only a minor 0.5 grade away from A.

So well went back to school for exams and it's great that day,
Classmates and school mates see me and gave me hopes, hugs, and comfort (L)
Really cheered me up,
But I can't deny that going home alone in the later part of day still makes me a little ): , most of the times home alone (LIKE NOW) or to certain places where memories will still flow back.

I dreamnt of mummy yesterday though,
It was a short conversation, I really really really want to dream of her again.


I left 2 more exams to go, bio and chem.
Need to strive hard now, esp for bio and get back my grades !
But I feel sure that my GPA overall will drop, many C+ and only one A achieved.
Hais.



Loves for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment