February 22, 2011

Lies.

You are a liar, you are a liar, you are a liar and you are also a liar.



I got all the free time in this world.
I spent the time travelling home like running water, allowing buses and trains to pass while I stare into space, just because I really hate coming home .
I don't mind travelling to and fro without any destination place, I can go home anytime I want now, I feel super damn empty, lonely and bored stuck here.

Now I find drinking an excuse for me to escape from all these crap.
But still I can't find anyone to drink with me, like drunk and all and the place to stay over since I can't go to anybody's home.
It all goes down to loneliness again.
Living zombie, or rather, dead cos everything inside me is gone.

At school everyone has their own friends, their own cliques.
I feel so extra, plans were corrupted as and when decisions are made as compared to decisions made few weeks back.
I don't know who to find, I don't know who to voice to, I really really really hate my life.
Everything behind my smile is something you, everyone of you out there, will not understand.

I guess my depression level is to the max now.





:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment