March 16, 2011


Dinner, with love :)

This few days staying at home and being a 'housewife'
Doing housework, cooking dinner, laundry, grocery etc
Hate it at first cos it's very boring doing chores alone and how I will remember certain stuffs such as grocery with mum, lunch with her and my mood is major >:

But now it seemed better, today I even packed lunch on my own instead of bread bread bread
I went to mall yesterday ON MY OWN too, impressed & proud of myself
Settled my lunch there, came home and cook dinner too
Borrowed some books to keep me company in the noon .

Though dinner is not really that nice as compared to mum and pa cooking,
And is always porridge (except today, soup!), but it's better than outside food.
I will continue to improve my culinary skills, and be more careful cos I kept getting injured by the equipments & ingredients =.=

One thing I really dislike for this whole process is
Me doing these only when I'd lost someone dear to me,
I didn't initiate in the past, didn't appreciate, didn't help much.
The most I did was make a cake & tapioca soup for mummy, sigh.

I've been closer to daddy now which I never imagine I will ever be, before
Cos I'm always bickering with him and never tried to understand what he's thinking
Now trying to create more opportunities and also family time like playing with hammies together, at least there's something that can make both our smiles appear again..

Ohyes, fatty and mushroom ham fight though one is inside and one is outside of the cage
Mushroom's nose bleed and dad is so furious with that fatass,
Cos he believed that mushroom is mummy, since he/she appeared when mum's gone.

Yuan's head is still slanted like he got a stroke,
Heartpain whenever he walk, get up from sleep, hope he gets well soon ): !



Okay so I guess I'll end it here for now,
Tomorrow shopping with eve and gj OHMG I'm craving it ttm and wanting to spreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but still money-cautious LAH.


Bye back to laundry I've yet to continue from just now
Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment