February 11, 2011

A past message from mum that reminds me how much I SHOULDN'T give up on studies.


How she called up and asked for my DAE when I was at work and was busy
How she texted me when my DAE was approved
How she was more anxious than I was
How she stood on my same side when I so much didn't want to go to NYP JAE's assigned course when dad suggested I should.


I swear, if it wasn't for that message

Thanks mum, for the opportunity,
For the motivation and effort,
I will not let you down, I will continue to strive.
I will continue to update you of my studies, be it talking to you when eyes cannot see your presence,



I'm not stupid, I will prove those who belittle me, wrong
And that includes daddy(sadly) and his sibling side.




I will still think of mum,
My heart still aches so badly,
Every phone call, silently deep inside how much I wish it was mum, even if she's gone how much I wished it was a phone call from the other world
How much I wished I dreamnt of mum and I can talk to her and ask 'Are you doing well?'


Loves,
At least for next week.
I will be back to my normal self.




I will, I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment