January 31, 2011

I can't admit less I'm living in denial.

Each time I came to know more about mum's condition
I cannot accept it, I really can't.
News I know and seeing mum face to face, I really cannot piece it up.

Mum is still looking strong, cheerful, and fine.
Is she putting up a brave font?
Are her eyes watery? Do she cry at night?
Or am I not observant enough?

Mum promised us that she will fight for our sake, for everyone who cared, everyone who love her.

Don't give up, never give up - stay positive.
Mum please do.
I tried to stay positive too, but the news are always battling with me.


I kept hearing it over and over again.
I'm getting sick of it.
I want to hear something new, something positive, something I'm longing to hear ever since it started.
Good news? Turning for the better?


I'm still waiting for a miracle, if they do exist.
I believe it do, it does, right?
I won't give up, and I guessed the best way right now is to live in denial.



I love you mum.
I want to see your face, hear your voice, receive ur text and calls everyday of my life.

Dad's memory seem to be failing too.



This house is so empty.


2 comments:

  1. Never give up!! ♥
    I believe miracles do happen if we just believe.
    Stay strong n positive coz I believe one day there'll be good news coming. ♥♥♥


    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ahsoh pte ltd. update you after cny . ):

    ReplyDelete